2015 ... CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF IFDG!!!
Welcome to the Independent Funeral Directors of Georgia website. Please take a few minutes to look over our many different activities we have planned throughout the year. We feel we have assimilated a like minded organization that supports, promotes, and encourages independent funeral homes across Georgia.
Your membership allows us to provide you and your firm with a strong and effective representation in our state. We work on a daily basis to educate our representatives and our members. Every issue will be presented to our members for their input, your opinion matters to IFDG. Your membership also allows you to benefit from training, meetings, and educational resources, as well as you receive substantial discounts from our partner organizations. We keep our members informed of current events via emails, our website, newsletters, during our roundtables and our summer conference.
Our strongest attribute is the enduring friendships created throughout our organization. These friendships allow us to discuss areas of opportunities in each of our markets. We not only benefit each other, we enhance the families whom we serve daily.
Thank you for taking the time to review our website, we are thankful for our members, our vendor friends, and we welcome new members!
IFDG'S NEXT MEETING
SAVE THE DATES (CLICK HERE FOR 2015 EVENTS/MEETINGS)
Our newsletter has a new look and is full of information for you! Our monthly issues will be emailed and posted under our Briefings/Newsletters.
The deadline for newsletter submissions and advertising is the 10th of each month.
What's new on our website:
- Stretch your Advertising $$$$ by placing an ad with IFDG. Our online advertising is live, take a look!
- More information about placing an ad online or in our newsletter can be found here.
- Do you have funeral service items for sale/donation? Are you looking for items for your funeral home? Do you have a job opening? Are you looking for a job in the industry? Visit our Classifieds!
- Items for this page can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Death notices can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send an email announcement and post them to our new Obituary page.
- IFDG's membership directory is live!
- As a reminder, your dues must be current to be included in our online directory.
- Visit our Briefings/Newsletters section often for the latest information regarding Ebola (EVD) and Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) and now Measles. With the first confirmed case of Measles in GA since 2012, we have posted the latest information from the GA Department of Public Health and CDC. Links and information from different agencies can be found in our Important Links. Both sections are updated frequently and as information becomes available.
2014-2015 IFDG Membership Dues: Renewals were due October 1, 2014. IFDG understands many of you operate on a calendar basis, so if you didn't renew in October take a moment and do so today to be included in our online directory!
Please complete your entire dues renewal invoice and return it with your payment, if you have not already. It is important to ensure we have current information each year. If you have any questions or need a duplicate dues invoice, please contact the IFDG office, 770-445-3180 or email@example.com.
Remember IFDG uses email to keep our members updated quickly. If you prefer fax or USPS mailing for briefings and other important announcements, contact the IFDG office, 770-445-3180, to update your contact preference.
Do you have a Facebook page? Like IFDG's Facebook page and invite your funeral service industry friends to like us as well. It is another great tool to stay informed and share IFDG news/updates and other important funeral service industry matters. You can also share and invite others to IFDG events.
Would you like to be added to the IFDG Mailing List? Send your complete contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IFDG office, 770-445-3180.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for all of our events including networking, fellowship and fun activities. Please contact the IFDG office, 770-445-3180 or email@example.com to discuss sponsorships including partial sponsorships.
Do you have suggestions for our website? If so, please notify Christie Carpenter, 770-445-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.